Thursday 2 June 2011

There are more movies out there now; part 2 and 3 of Hallelujah and the Tetragrammaton are up.  You can check all my movies out here (more to come) Minister of Jesus.  This false name of God and false praise of God is exposed for what it really is; a lie.
Now, as I have been off the Blog for a while, I thought I'd share something I learned recently.  I don't claim to be a scholar, or even well learned, and there are some things I have never heard of.  I'm going to mention a few here and clarify one thing; Jesus Messieh was 100% Man (flesh, human) and 100% God.  Now I have said it, let me explain why I have said it.

I was told by a good friend and brother that there was someone I knew who was a Docetist.  At the time I didn't know what the word Docetism was, nor had I ever heard of the "Celestial Flesh" doctrine.  I had not heard of Monophystism and the two sects which grew out of this; Eutychianism and Appoliniarianism, as well. 

Well, at first I just didn’t understand what my friend and brother was saying; until I directly asked this person, “Do you believe Jesus came in the flesh?”  To which I received a very slick and deceiving answer, which fooled me into believing this person did believe Jesus was 100% man and 100% God.  This person’s answer was, “I believe The WORD (Which was God) became flesh and dwelt among us, just as the apostles preached.”  That wording sounds ok, doesn’t it?  IT’S A SLICK LIE!  After I discussed this with my pastor, who clarified things for me, I understood and it was all clear; this person was a Monophyst of the Appoloinarian sect.  To make it simple, if you don’t know, Appolinarianism holds that Christ had a human body and human "living principle" but that the “Divine Logos” had taken the place of the nous, or "thinking principle", similar but not identical to what we call the mind today.  When I learned this it hit me, this person was a Monophyst, an Appoliniarian.  When I asked the direct question “Do you believe Jesus was 100% man and 100% God?”,  I never received a reply.

I made yet another discovery today that one of my “friends” was a Docetist – believes the flesh of Jesus was not man, no DNA, not human, but was of God and therefore “celestial flesh”.  This again, is a heretical and antichrist doctrine.  John made it very clear Jesus was the Son of Man and the Son of God.  II John 1:7, "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."  Flesh here is rendered;

Sarx:
1) flesh (the soft substance of the living body, which covers the bones and is permeated with blood) of both man and beasts
2) the body
    a) the body of a man
    b) used of natural or physical origin, generation or relationship
       1) born of natural generation
    c) the sensuous nature of man, "the animal nature"
       1) without any suggestion of depravity
       2) the animal nature with cravings which incite to sin
        3) the physical nature of man as subject to suffering
3) a living creature (because possessed of a body of flesh) whether man or beast
4) the flesh, denotes mere human nature, the earthly nature of man apart from divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God

There is no denying; Jesus Messieh was truly man and God, both human and divine.  Anyone who denies this simple basic doctrine of the Scriptures is a liar and an antichrist; not just my words, the very words of the apostle John.  Many deceivers have come into the world, test the spirits, for men would take you away from truth and have you believe a lie.

In love and in His Service,
Minister of the New Covenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment