Friday 21 January 2011

From Blogs to Movies

Greetings everyone.

I have been working hard on learning to make movies, and uploading them to YouTube. My first attempt was ok, but I’m getting better as I go. The first movie is here and titled Jesus Is God. The second one is here  Not Ashamed. I just finished part 1 of a two part movie entitled Hallelujah and the Tetragrammaton: Part I. As it takes a while to make these, you will see a drop in blogs (not that I have been active lately - new twins and all). I will probably be presenting more movies than writing blogs now. At least there is music you can listen to while reading. I may still post a blog or two here and there, or just post here letting people know a new "movie" is out.

In love and in His service,

Minister of the New Covenant


No comments:

Post a Comment