Friday 23 September 2011


The Answer Does Not Change

Trinitarians love to try and show three gods in one, or three persons in one, yet the Scriptures are clear and the basic foundation is there is but one God, one “person” in the Godhead.  From the beginning Jesus was clear, there is but one God, none were formed (created) before or after Him and there are no gods beside Him.  I don’t think it could be more clear, but I think it’s muddled to Trinitarians.  Along the road of “Christianity” philosophers, mystics and Gnostics twisted and manipulated the word of God and it came to a head in Nicaea, where we all know Constantine, who wasn’t a Christian, used this to expand his empire and the RCC and the EOGC now had a new religion; one they couldn’t agree upon, but yet they were both “right” (orthodox in their eyes). 

Yet, I’m not here to examine their church history, what I’m going to show you, if you’re a Trinitarian, should open your eyes to truth.  If you explain it away as anything other than what the Scriptures say to meet your vision of God, I feel sorry for you, because this is not my interpretation, it’s not mans, it’s Gods.

First Scripture I’d like to look at is very simple.  Duet 6:4, “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our GOD is one LORD:” One, I don’t see two, or three, one.  Can it be state simpler? Now let’s throw you off, if you’re a Trinitarian and make you think…

Zechariah 12:10, “And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.”

Ok, think about that Scripture for a moment…read it, comprehend it…we’ll get back to it.

Revelation 22:16, “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

Ok, think about that Scripture for a moment…read it, comprehend it…we’ll get back to it.

Job 13:6-10
6 Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips. 
7 Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?
8 Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?
9 Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?
10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

Ok, think about that Scripture for a moment…read it, comprehend it…we’ll get back to it.

Ok, back to Zech 12:10.  Who is the one pierced, yet who is the one mourned for?  “They shall look upon me (God)whom they have pierced…”, “and they shall mourn for him (Jesus)…” now read John 19:36-37.  How could God be pierced?  The simple answer, Jesus was God in the flesh (see I Tim 3:16). 

Back to Revelation 22:16, how could Jesus be the root of David, yet be his offspring?  The answer doesn’t change, Jesus is God, who manifest Himself in the flesh (again, I Tim 3:16).

Now, I hope you really are paying attention, because Job 13:6-10 in the KJV is the only bible you will find it worded properly, all other bibles have twisted the wording to fit the doctrine of the “trinity”, this is evidenced by the actual Hebrew in which these Scriptures were written, and not the reinterpretation of men.  Reread it below:

Job 13:6-10
6 Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips.  (Listen up…hear my arguments and my pleas…)
7 Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him? (Will you lie about God and speak deceitfully for him?)
8 Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God? (Will you accept the one God [person, singular], will you fight for Him?)
9 Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him? (Would it turn out well if he examined you?  Could you deceive Him as you might deceive a human being?)
10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons. (He [God] will admonish you if you accept Him as more than one person, if in secret…now you do so in public, what will God do?) 

When anyone refers to God as “triune”, a “trinity”, “three in one”, “three gods”, “three persons”, etc., one is mocking God, and God will not be mocked.  The Oneness of the Godhead is the basic and fundamental doctrine found in the Bible.  Colossians 2:9, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”  The Godhead, all of it, the deity, the attributes, the specific word used by Paul here actually stresses Jesus being the perfect God, is in Jesus…the answer does not change!  God manifest in the flesh, I Tim 3:16.

When confronted with the idea God put on human flesh, I understand it’s hard to comprehend.  They unity of God and man IS the mystery, God is not a mystery, godliness is the mystery, again, how the unity occurred.  Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. 

Lastly, God says in the OT He is the first and the last, the Almighty; Isaiah 44:6, “Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” Genesis 35:11, “And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;” Yet Jesus says He is the first and the last, the Almighty; Revelation 1:8, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”  Can there be two almighty gods?

This is but a short study to show truth, there is but one great God and Saviour, Jesus.  If you would like more information about the lies men have been teaching for millennia, and to learn about the truth, you can contact me at minister_greg@jesusmessiahisgod.com.  May the Spirit of Truth bring truth to us all!!!

In His Service,
Minister of the New Covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment